Thursday 9 April 2015

Gay activist Bisi reveals how he lost his family because of his sexual preference

The gay activist took to instagram today to tell a sad story of how he lost his family members because of his sexual orientation. How you can turn your back on a family member because they are gay is amazing to me. What Bisi Alimi wrote below...
3 years ago I lost my family completely after this Facebook post (above) from my elder sister. She posted this knowing well that I am gay and she did it to spite me. That day I replied her after which she blocked me on Facebook and that led to a big family fight which led to me blocking them from my life. Today I am happy for friends who are my family, the people I can speak to any time of the day, cry to without judging me and even bare my pains too."

No comments:

Post a Comment